The Business Development Company market is very attractive for income investors due to its high single-digit and low double-digit dividend yields and floating-rate profile which can boost company income levels during periods of rising inflation.
Below is a subset of our recent BDC market commentary which we follow in more depth on Systematic Income Premium.
- How High Is Too High A Valuation
- What Makes A ‘Quality’ BDC
- How To Cut Through BDC Performance Noise
- Drivers Of Recent BDC Dividend Hikes
- Quantifying The Uplift On BDC Yields From Fed Hikes
- Risk/Reward of BDCs in Income Portfolios
- Watch Out For The Management Narrative
- What Drives BDC Valuations?
- BDCs and Rising Inflation
- Allocating via BDC Funds
Check out more in-depth and timely commentary as well as Income Portfolios and interactive Investor Tools at our Premium service.
ADS Analytics LLC / Systematic Income provides opinions regarding securities and other related topics on an impersonal basis; therefore no consideration is made towards your individual financial circumstances.
All content presented here is not to be regarded as investment advice or constitute a client / advisor relationship. It is for general informational purpose only.
Trading securities involves risk, so you must always use your own best judgment when trading securities. You assume the entire cost and risk of any trading you choose to undertake. You are completely responsible for making any investment decisions.