A Systematic Approach To Income Investing
Systematic Income is an income investment service that is designed to cut through the noise and identify resilient securities with attractive risk / reward. The service maintains income portfolios and investor tools alongside daily commentary and deep-dive research. The primary goal of Systematic Income is to empower investors and enable them to make the best decisions whatever their investment style.
Covering the Income Investment Landscape
Our service looks across the broader investment income landscape covering Closed-End Funds, Open-End Funds (ETFs, mutual funds), Preferreds, Baby Bonds and Business Development Companies.
What We Do
We host a number of interactive Investor Tools as well as a suite of Income Portfolios. We publish daily / weekly commentary about the income markets and new investment opportunities.
|A suite of Income Portfolios engineered with yield and risk management considerations
|Interactive investor tools, allowing investors to research and identify attractive opportunities
|Daily / weekly updates and commentary on arising opportunities and market moves
|Sector updates and deep dives into individual opportunities
Market Commentary / Recommendations
If our approach aligns with your allocation strategy, consider taking out a subscription to our Premium service.
Our weekly newsletter covers a few of the things on our mind across the income investment space. Subscribe below.
Recent Blog Commentary
- Key Decision Factors For CEF Allocation In Today’s MarketThe price action in the CEF market over the last few months has been fast and furious. The apparent Fed pivot and the associated drop in both credit spreads and …
- JPI: This Preferred CEF Delivers On Its Term StructureMany investors and analysts assume that all term CEFs are going to terminate because, well, it’s in the name. The reality, as many experienced investors know, is very different. A …
- DMO: Another Distribution Hike For This 13.4% Yielding CEF, Though Likely Its LastThis is an extract from an earlier article at Systematic Income Premium. In this article, we take another look at the Western Asset Mortgage Opportunity Fund (DMO) – a fund …
- JPI: A Likely Alpha Opportunity For This Term Preferred CEFThis is an extract from an earlier article at Systematic Income Premium. In this article, we take a look at the Nuveen Preferred & Income Term Fund (NYSE:JPI). JPI is …
- Blue Owl Capital: Fourth Quarter Of Outperformance And A Dividend HikeThis is an extract from an earlier article at Systematic Income Premium. In this postwe take a look at the Business Development Company Blue Owl Capital Corp (OBDC). The company …
- CCIF: From Tactical To Strategic Opportunity In This New CLO Equity CEFThis is an extract from an earlier article at Systematic Income Premium. In this post we provide a quick update of the Carlyle Credit Income Fund (CCIF), a newly launched fund that …